"I want this book! Take me straight to the Order Page!" (Click here)
Feedback--we'd love to hear from you! Liked our books?
Got a question? Want to share an idea or suggestion? Email us by:
Or write to:
Family Times Publishing
P.O Box 901653
Kansas City, MO 64190-1653
Table of Contents
1. "Just Do It!": The Time to Start is Now
2. Now and Then: Appeal to All Ages and Interests
3. Involvement: The Key to a Successful Publication
4. Nuts and Bolts: Organizing to Get the Job Done
5. Visual Appeal: Meriting a Second Look
6. Humor: "The Family that Laughs Together..."
7. Your Ethnic Heritage: Connecting with Your Roots
8. The Bottom Line: Containing Costs
9. Fun Features: Variety is the Spice of Life
10. Evaluation: Keeping in Touch with Your
11. Thanks: Credit Where Credit is Due
Appendix I: Questions to Help Get At Those
Appendix II: Things I Have Learned...
Appendix III: Themes to Give Focus to Your
Appendix IV: Other Ideas
Here's What's Covered...
ABSOLUTELY FAMILY! is a 101 page book in which Jeanne shares in plain, non-technical language her experience in publishing a family newsletter.
--outlines a successful way of organizing a family
--tells you what worked in her publishing experience,
what didn't and why---
--points out some of the technical and interpersonal
problems that you can encounter in publishing for
the family, and what has worked for her in
overcoming these problems.
ABSOLUTELY FAMILY! is:
--generously laced with illustrations to set a mood, clarify technical points, and give you a springboard for
your own creativity
--crammed with ideas to enliven your newsletter
--points you in the direction of more ideas with eight
pages of annotated resources
--includes an index to make the book a more helpful
--passes on pointers on how to make your publication a
truly whole-family creation and not just a
PUBLISH A FAMILY NEWSLETTER!
--Discover the joys of reconnecting with your
--Develop a powerful family history tool--
--Create a family keepsake--
--Pass on your family's stories--
--Get the word out--
--Give of yourself to the people who mean the most
Here's a great place to set up your own family web site...